Total Pageviews

Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello everyone
  Welcome to 2013.  I am so excited about this year.  2013 is Stampin Up's 25th birthday.  Can you believe it???  I am so happy to be a representative of such a great company.  We have come a long way in 25 years.  We have gone from a few exclusive stamp sets, to ALL exclusive art,   to die cutting and even fabric.  I love this company !!!!!!!!!!  I am going to be doing some new things this year.  Please watch your emails for a monthly Stampin Up news letter.  The email says that Lisa-Marie Hazlet has sent you an ecard.  click on the link and it will open the  ecard.  This will show you any promotion Stampin Up is running each month.  I have also included a note to tell you about my upcoming events.  I look forward to stamping with all of you throughout the year
Lisa-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment